Users are required to use TurnnigPoint Cloud to reserve a Session ID for ResponseWare, which can then be used in TurningPoint 5.
- Go to https://account.turningtechnologies.com.
- Create or log into an existing Turning Account.
- Click Downloads on the left.
- Download the PC (or Mac) No Install version.
- Extract the files to a location on your local computer or external storage device (i.e. Flash Drive or External Hard Drive).
Once extracted, open the folder and launch TurningPoint Cloud.
- Login to the user’s Turning Account.
- Click the "Click to Connect" link on the Dashboard under ResponseWare.
- Click the Reserve button.
- Set the Reserved Session ID (must be 4 to 14 characters and contain at least one letter).
- Click Reserve.
- Click the Start Session button to make sure it is able to connect.
- Click End Session to close the connection to ResponseWare.
- Click Close on the ResponseWare dialog.
- Close the TurningPoint Cloud Dashboard.
You should then be able to use this Session ID in TurningPoint 5.
Once the Reserved Session ID is test and verified in TurningPoint 5 the TurningPoint Cloud folder can be removed, or kept to reserve Session IDs in the future.