eInstruction Device Manager acts as a liaison between hardware and software. Once a receiver is detected, any changes made to hardware or software preferences are saved to Device Manager's preference files.
If any software refuses to work with its respective receiver, the Device Manager preference files may need reset.
- Click the Turning Technologies icon in the notification area and select eInstruction Device Manager.
Device Manager opens.
- Click Help and select Clear Device Manager Properties.
The Clear Device Manager Properties dialog box opens.
- Click OK.
- Close Device Manager.
- Click the Turning Technologies icon in the notification area and select Exit.
- Click the Start icon and select All Programs.
- Click eInstruction and select Device Manager > Device Manager.
The Turning Technologies icon appears in the notification area.IMPORTANT
DualBoard, Touch Board or Touch Board Plus users must recalibrate. Softkeys will need to be re-programmed, as well.