For Mac users: Remove the comma from the session name. Only occurs in Brightspace version 10.5.0 and above.
Verify that there are no special characters such as "&" in the participant list. The TurningPoint integration does not support special characters. Remove any special characters and update the participant list in Results Manager.
Updating a Participant List
- Open TurningPoint.
- From the Manage tab, select a participant list and click Results Manager.
- Click the Integrations icon.
The Connect to Integration window opens.
- Select the Integration from the Integration drop-down menu.
- If connecting to the Turning Account Registration website, the Server Address, Username and Password are automatically populated. If connecting to an LMS, enter the Server Address, Username and Password.
- If applicable, select an Institution from the Select an Institution drop-down menu.
- Click Connect.
Optionally, select Remember this information to have the LMS, Server Address and User Name stored for future use.
The Update with Integration window opens.
- Select Update Participant List and click Update List.
- Click OK at the prompt.