Some Mobi KWIK and Mobi Learner (S/N# IP501 and IP500) users may experience connectivity problems and/or long lag times when multiple users are drawing simultaneously while in WorkSpace Multi-User Mode.
It is recommended to use one USB WorkSpace RF receiver for every three Mobi devices used on a Multi-User page to alleviate this issue.
- Plug the WorkSpace RF receiver into a working USB port or USB Hub. The LED turns blue.
- Press the blue pairing button on the RF receiver. The blue light begins to blink.
- Turn on the Mobi.
- Turn the Mobi over and press the blue Power button next to the battery opening to activate the Mobi’s RF signal.
You have two minutes to press the blue Power button on the Mobi after you have activated the RF receiver. When the two RF devices have successfully paired, the blue pairing button on the RF receiver will stop blinking and remain a solid blue until either the computer or the Mobi is turned off.
Pairing the RF devices is a one-time operation.
- Repeat steps 2 through 4 for the next two Mobi devices.
- Switching to a new WorkSpace RF receiver, repeat steps 1 through 4 for the next three Mobi devices.
- Continue this process until all the Mobi devices are configured with the "three-Mobi-devices-to-one-RF-receiver" configuration.
If you are still experiencing a lag, the Mobi firmware may need updated.