Using ExamView 8, tests and study guides can be published to your own website.
- Build or open a test/study guide.
- From the File menu, click Export and select HTML.
The Export to HTML window opens.
- Name the test.
- Select an export option:
- Export as study guide – Choose to display the rationale, feedback and reference after the test is completed. In study guide mode, students can see the right answers after they finish.
- Export as test – Students may only see their total test score. Results are e-mailed to the provided e-mail address.
- Click OK.
The Save As window opens.
- Select a location to save the test.
- Click Save.
When an HTML test is saved to your hard drive, the program creates an HTML file and an accompanying folder with all of the necessary image files. This makes it easier for you to post the files to a web server.