A CPS lesson cannot be imported directly into Insight 360. The lesson must be imported into ExamView, which is native to Insight.
- Open ExamView Test Generator.
- Click Close on the Welcome Screen window.
- Click File, mouse over Import and select CPS Lesson.
- Browse to the CPS database and click Open.
The Import CPS window opens.
- Select the lesson to import and click OK.
- Review the imported lesson.
- Click File and select Save As.
- Enter a name for the test and click Save.
It is recommended that you save the test in the default Tests folder:
- Mac - Applications > eInstruction > ExamView > Tests
- PC - C:\Program Files (x86)\eInstruction\ExamView\Tests
- Open Insight 360.
- From the My Tests tab, click Test Player.
- Select the class.
- Select the ExamView radio button.
- Click Browse for Test.
- Browse to the test and click Open.
- Optionally, enter any Additional Options.
- Click Start Test.